|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 925||Level 926||Level 927|
Level 926 (CCR) is the first level in Scrumptious Sea and the 279th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Licorice canes make it inconvenient to make matches to crush jellies.
- A row of icing makes the level much harder.
- Luckily, the canes spawn candies for the lower part of the board.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points