| This level is in the progress of redesigning
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to redesign it.
|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Orders||: 150 : 20|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 928||Level 929||Level 930|
Level 929 (CCR) is the ninth level in Scrumptious Sea and the 40th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares, collect 150 red candies, 20 wrapped candies and score at least 160,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You have two starting squares, which is quite difficult to open the board from because of the presence of a ton of blockers.
- Chocolate will invade the board if you don't clear at least one of each type each move.
- Licorice canes make reaching the middle much harder.
- 4 colors make it easy to create special candies.
- Mystery candies and chameleon candies will help you.
- The jellies and orders are worth 156,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Dark Magenta line(s) show where the candies, chameleon candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (63 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (150 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 161,000 points