|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 91||Level 92||Level 93|
Level 92 (CCR) is the twelfth level in Dizzy Desert and the 29th jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares and score at least 35,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are a ton of blockers and a licorice lock piece lock the UFO. Use the special candies to free it.
- The UFO will help you 75% of the jellies. However, since there are only 15 moves available and empty isolated jellies (after the candies on them are destroyed) it is still a very very hard job.
- Icings block the candy flow to the left and right side of the main board.
- Mystery candies can be both help or hinder your progress, so have a good luck.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points