|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Orders|| : 10 : 20 |
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 932||Level 933||Level 934|
Level 933 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Scrumptious Sea and the 41st hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares, collect 4 hazelnuts, collect 10 color bombs, 20 wrapped candies, 30 striped candies and score at least 170,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The board is divided into four parts: candies, mystery candies, lucky candies, and candy bombs. You must clear all the bombs in 15 moves.
- The icings reduce spaces at first.
- You must clear all icings because all jellies are under them.
- The four ingredients are under licorice locks. Clear locks to free them to bring down.
- The player is required 60 special candies in this level. The mystery candies and lucky candies are the best source.
- Two provided color bombs will also help you.
- The jellies, ingredients, and orders are worth 156,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs / frosting bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (27 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) + (60 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 154,000 points