Level 93 is the third level in Vanilla Volcano and the 17th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries and 4 hazelnuts and score at least 47,000 points within 23 moves.
|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 47,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||31|
|Level 92||Level 93||Level 94|
- The three main boards are packed tightly, and the marmalade reduces space even further.
- Three colors makes it very easy to create special candies and trigger cascades. However, this is weakened by the above point.
- The icing in the center clogs a cannon which dispenses 7-move candy bombs at all times. They can be difficult to deal with as they are completely isolated.
- Ingredients fall at 17, 11, and 5 moves left, if all ingredients on the board haven't already been collected.
- The player is guaranteed to earn at least one star, because the ingredients give the player 80,000 points.
- Try to avoid removing the marmalade for as long as possible so that you can avoid having to deal with the candy bombs from the cannon
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This is the second level with only three candy colors.
- The two-star target score is a reference to the level number within the level itself.
- This is the 28th level overall in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.