|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 941||Level 942||Level 943|
Level 942 (CCR) is the seventh level in Fruity Forest (CCR) and the 282nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 37 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is really difficult to clear jellies at the peninsulas with licorice swirls and cupcakes.
- There are some bombs that must be cleared in 12 moves. They can be problematic.
- More bombs and swirls will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points. Hence, the additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Toffee line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs, chameleon candies, licorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 37 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 74,000 points