|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||56|
|Level 93||Level 94||Level 95|
Level 94 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Dizzy Desert and the 30th jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 55 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The red, blue, and orange candies have the fixed positions, so you will have two wrapped candies for a head start.
- There are only three candy colors spawn, so you need special candies to eliminate the leftover blue candies.
- Chocolate can be the hardest part of this level since they will spread the left sections and are quite very hard to reach.
- The four color bombs can be help, but clearing locks can be a tricky job. You also need to clear them since there are jellies underneath.
- The player has 18 moves to do anything in this level.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 55 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 110,000 points