|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 955||Level 956||Level 957|
Level 956 (CCR) is the sixth level in Chocolate Crossing and the 280th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 44 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice cane prevent the player switching candies surrounding them.
- The cupcakes can regrow if you don't destroy quickly.
- Chocolate spawners can cause trouble.
- 5-layer icings are very hard to clear.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- 44 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 88,000 points