|Jelly squares||: 13|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 962||Level 963||Level 964|
Level 963 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Chocolate Crossing and the 288th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 13 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Candy cannons often spawn licorice swirls in this level where the jellies are. If you destroy swirls, candies from the main board can slide, however.
- The presence of only three colors makes it super easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 26,000 points. Hence, an additional 124,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 13 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 26,000 points