|Jelly squares||: 15 : 35|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||52|
|Level 963||Level 964||Level 965|
Level 964 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Chocolate Crossing and the 289th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 15 single, 35 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is hard to reach the both peninsulas since there are chocolate spwaners there.
- Luckily, the jellies are only single.
- Licorice swirls will spawn, but not too much a problem since there are only 3 colors present.
- The jellies are worth 85,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (15 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 85,000 points