|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 2 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 964||Level 965||Level 966|
Level 965 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Crossing and the 46th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 30 double jelly squares, collect 4 cherries and score at least 200,000 points in 10 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The metal boxes make it impossible to clear icings outside the initial play area.
- There are very limited moves to create two color bombs can combine. Three-layered icing also reduce the play area.
- Icings at the ingredients path need 2 hits to destroy.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 100,000 points. Hence, an additional 100,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (30 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 100,000 points