|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 95||Level 96||Level 97|
Level 96 (CCR) is the sixteenth level in Dizzy Desert and the 31st jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 9 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 22 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The player has only 22 moves to clear the jellies.
- Chocolate can spread on the jellies.
- You cannot attack the peninsulas without clearing icing or using color bomb + color bomb combinations since the metal boxes block striped candies' effect.
- The leftmost and rightmost jellies have no more candies spawning, so special candies are required to clear them.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points