|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 986||Level 987||Level 988|
Level 987 (CCR) is the seventh level in Soybean Spire and the 294th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 23 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level is hard because the jellies are around the chocolate spawners.
- There are many mystery candies at the bottom of the board, but they are hard to reach because of the licorice lock.
- The bombs constantly spawn and are quite hot.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs / frosting bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points