|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 987||Level 988||Level 989|
Level 988 (CCR) is the eighth level in Soybean Spire and the 295th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 23 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board is divided into 3 sections. The jellies are in the middle part, the left wing spawns mystery candies, but the right wing spawns candy bombs.
- The small sections make it hard to create special candies even with 3 colors.
- The cupcakes are pesky as they can regrow if you don't be fast enough.
- The jelly fish can be a minor boost.
- The mystery candies will assist you and the bombs boost your score.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points