|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Orders||: 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 994||Level 995||Level 996|
Level 995 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Soybean Spire and the 50th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares, collect 3 cherries, collect 100 red candies, 100 yellow candies and score at least 200,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are many jellies in this level. However, it is not too difficult to clear.
- The ingredients are blocked under marmalade and need special candies to free them.
- The conveyor belt will shift candies around. If your ingredients miss the exit playform, you will waste a lot of moves to go back.
- Double licorice swirls reduce spaces to play.
- The jellies, ingredients, and orders are worth 176,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (63 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient) + (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 176,000 points