Level 99 is the ninth level in Vanilla Volcano and the 26th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares and score at least 198,000 points within 45 moves.
|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 198,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 98||Level 99||Level 100|
- The player needs to clear a full board of double jellies in 45 moves, which can be a difficult task.
- There is two-layered icing covering most of the board, and there are 18-move Candy Bombs in the holes.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Defuse the candy bombs as soon as possible, and then take care of the remaining icing.
- Afterwards, use your remaining moves to create as many special candies as possible to attack the leftover jelly.
- This level is shaped exactly like Level 235 in Candy Crush Saga. However, there are a couple of differences.
- In the real game, there are three-layered icing squares and mystery eggs, the latter of which are not introduced until two levels later in Level 101.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.