|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 98||Level 99||Level 100|
Level 99 (CCR) is the nineteenth level in Dizzy Desert and the 32nd jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is very hard to get rid of blockers especially popcorns.
- All the popcorn squares must be destroyed in 30 moves to clear the jellies underneath.
- Some bombs will spawn.
- Chocolate can be another nuisance.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points