|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Difficulty||Very Easy (Lower)|
|Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
Level 9 (CCSR) is the ninth level in Candy Town and the 2nd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga Rosie. To pass this level, you must bring down collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 47 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is possible to fail as there are more ingredients to be brought down and the board is more complex.
- However, as all the bottom squares have exits for the ingredients to drop, it is not a big problem.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Avoid having those ingredients going to the side as it will be harder to clear the candies to bring the ingredients down.
- For fast clearing, make vertical striped candies to let them move to the bottom. Use as least moves as possible to earn more points due to the Sugar Crush.
- This is the first ingredients level to have cherries.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points