|New features||See the "new things" section of this page|
|Released||February 4, 2016|
Liquorice Lakeside is the 3rd episode of Steve's Candy Crush. The episode contains 5 levels, 5 levels, and 5 levels.
Levels begin to get even more interesting here. Some of the levels can be hard to pass, and levels with all colors from 2 to 8 are in this episode.
- A sea lion's liquorice structure has fallen on the lake shore. Tiffi sees the sea lion with a frown and a fallen structure, and she asks, "What's the matter?". The sea lion responds with, "My precious well-done structure made out of liquorice has fallen!" Tiffi says afterward, "Don't worry, I'm here to fix it."
- Tiffi uses her magical powers to put the structure back in place. The sea lion gets excited and thanks Tiffi, by saying: "Yay, my structure is fixed! Thanks girl!".
- Chocolate (Level 31): A blocker which spreads if the player doesn't clear it. It can be broken using adjacent matches or special candies.
- Three-layered icing (Level 35): This one is similar to previous 2-layered icing and single-layered sachets, but this icing requires three hits from adjacent matches or special candies to clear.
- Jellies completely isolated from the board and unreachable by even striped candies, only color bombs and fish candies can remove it (Level 36)
- 2-colored levels (Level 41)
- Target score exceeding one million (Level 34)
- Target score of 10 million+ (Level 42)
- Quadrant board (Level 44)
Liquorice Lakeside contains levels 31-45.
This episode contains 1 very easy level, 4 easy levels, 3 somewhat easy levels, 2 medium levels, 4 somewhat hard levels, and 1 hard level. Overall, it is harder than the previous episode, Wafer Woods.
|Levels||Level Types||Moves||Target Score||Candy Colors||Goal|
|31||40||200,000||5||: 200,000 pts : 10 (4 cherries, 6 hazelnuts)|
|32||50||71,000||5||: 71,000 pts : 46 (25 double, 21 single)|
|33||50||48,000||5||: 48,000 pts : 24 (All double)|
|34||35||2,000,000||4||: 2,000,000 pts|
|35||40||30,000||6||: 30,000 pts : 3 (All hazelnuts)|
|36||20||2,000||5||: 2,000 pts : 1 (Double jelly)|
|37||30||50,000||4||: 50,000 pts : 25 (All double)|
|38||35||1,000,000||4||: 1,000,000 pts|
|39||45||2,000,000||4||: 2,000,000 pts|
|40||40||40,000||7||: 40,000 pts : 4 (All cherries)|
|41||35||20,000||2||: 20,000 pts : 2 (1 cherry, 1 hazelnut)|
|42||25||10,000,000||3||: 10,000,000 pts|
|43||40||10,000||5||: 10,000 pts : 1 (Hazelnut)|
|44||40||250,000||3||: 250,000 pts|
|45||60||2,000||8||: 2,000 pts : 1 (Double jelly, at bottom right corner)|