Marshmallow Moon is the 91st episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 1346 to 1360. It is preceded by Orange Oasis and succeeded by Flavory Feast. This episode was released on December 22nd, 2016.
- Peppermint Stick (Level 1346)
- It behaves the same way as in Candy Crush Soda Saga. You have to light up all of its stripes (2 stripes per square that they occupy) by making matches with candies nearby or by using special candies. When it's completely lit up, it will explode and create a striped + striped candy combo for every square it occupied. It can ocuppy from 2 to 9 squares either horizontally or vertically.
- New mixed level combinations:
- Jelly + Ice mixed levels (Level 1349)
- Candy Order + Ice mixed levels (Level 1355)
- This episode has alliteration.
- Every level in this episode has peppermint sticks.
- This is the third episode to have a timed level as the episode opener. The first two were Uplifting Underwater and Yummy Yard.
- This is the first episode since Neat Nursery (33 episodes ago) to have an icing level as the finale.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.