Minty Mountains is the 58th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 851 to 865. It is preceded by Neat Nursery and succeeded by Popsicle Plaza. This episode was released on July 30th, 2015.
- Free Switch Candy (Level 851)
- It's similar to the Free Switch booster, but it appears in the board, and to use it you must hit it with special candies.
- Free Switch Candy in Marmalade (Level 851)
- Free Switch Candy in Ice (Level 852)
- Free Switch Candy in Licorice Lock (Level 853)
- Empty 1-Layer Ice (Level 854)
- Free Switch Candy in Sugar Chest (Level 855)
- This episode has alliteration.
- Levels 856, 859, 862, and 863 are the only levels in this episode without free switch candies.
- This is the first episode without any chocolate levels since they were introduced in Espresso Emporium (25 episodes ago). Besides that, there is also no dark chocolate in this episode (but there is white chocolate).
- This is the first episode since Rice Ranch (20 episodes ago) to have more than 2 ingredients levels and the first one since Zany Zoo (28 episodes ago) to have more than 3 ingredients levels.
- This is the first episode since Icy Igloo (26 episodes ago) to have only 4 level types.
- Originally, Levels 855, 862 and 864 were supposed to be candy order levels, but they changed before the release. Because of that, originally there weren't supposed to be any jam levels in this episode.
- There are no dark purple candies in this episode, and it is the first one since they were introduced in Raspberry Royalty (6 episodes ago) not to have any.
- This is the last episode to be released in July, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.