Mixed Mode Levels (a.k.a. Mixed levels or Hybrid levels) are one of the level types in some fanons. They are the levels with two or more different objectives taken from different level types like jelly-ingredients, ingredients-order, and jelly-order. The icon in CCR is like three slices of pizza. The left is pink (order), the right is green (ingredients), and the bottom is blue (jelly.) For most fanons, the icon is the same as original CCS by having pink color on the left and blue on the right with white swirls at the center.
Hybrid levels are found as the fourth level type, at level 25. The first hybrid level is Level 25, which has jelly + ingredient objectives. They are extremely rare at earlier levels, but much more common since level 772. There are 0-5 hybrid levels each episode.
List of CCR Hybrid Level Types
|Level 25 (formerly Level 799)||Clear all the jellies and collect all the ingredients.|
|Level 151 (formerly Level 25)||Collect all the ingredients and collect all orders.|
|Level 772||Clear all the jellies and collect all orders.|
|Level 843||Clear all the jellies, collect all the ingredients and collect all orders.|
|Level 1089||Clear all the jellies and clear all required blockers.|
|Level 1096||Collect all the ingredients and clear all required blockers.|
|Level 1542||Collect all candy and / or blocker orders and clear all required blockers.|
|TBA||?||Turn all jellies green and ???|
Notable Hybrid Levels
- Level 25 - First hybrid level. First level with jelly + ingredients combo. However, it was previously ingredients + order combo.
- Level 151 - First level with ingredients + order combo.
- Level 522 - Tenth hybrid level.
- Level 772 - First level with jelly + order combo.
- Level 799 - First level with jelly + ingredients combo before redesigning of level 25.
- Level 813 - Twentieth hybrid level.
- Level 843 - First level with three types of goals.
- Level 864 - First extremely hard hybrid level.
- Level 869 - Thirtieth hybrid level.
- Level 929 - Fortieth hybrid level.
- Level 995 - Fiftieth hybrid level.
- Level 1089 - First hybrid level with blocker goal.
- Level 1106 - Sixtieth hybrid level.
- Level 1360 - 100th hybrid level
Candy Crush Sunny Saga
They're called Mixed levels in Candy Crush Sunny Saga. Its first appearance is at Level 66. They should be quite common in every episode.
Candy Crush Super Saga
You start with level 201 and they're uncommon. They have plenty combos:
- Jelly and Ingredients = 201
- Ingredients and Chocolate = 212
- Ingredients and Jam = 226
- Icing and Chocolate = 231
- Ice and Jelly = 246
- Cereal and Ingredients = 270
- Order, Chocolate and Icing = 240
- Jam, Chocolate and Icing = 299
- Jam, Ingredients and Icing = 320
- Cereal, Ingredients and Order = 321
- Order, Icing, Cereal and Soda = 401
They're called Plenty levels since there're a many objectives. Max is 2 and more types of mixed will come in latter episode
Mixed levels are going to be introduced at level 901, after which they should be very common. Like in other fanons, they will have a much higher number of combos than in the original game, as every level type can be mixed with another one (except timed + moves). However, this is still in the far future.
In CC071, Mixed levels are introduced very late (in Level 1196), but they are very common after that, with almost every episode having at least one. The song played in this level type is the same as in the original game. Unlike the original game, this level type is not restricted to a combination of jelly and ingredients levels, as more combinations exist.
These are the combinations that have appeared in CC071 and the level in which they were introduced:
Mixed levels are introduced at Level 826, and they are very common afterwards. As in other fanons, many different level types can be mixed together instead of just two combinations. Unusually, however, the first combination introduced is not + .
Notable Mixed Levels
- Level 826: First + Mixed level.
- Level 827: First + Mixed level.
- Level 828: First + Mixed level.
- Level 830: First + Mixed level.
- Level 831: First + Mixed level.
- Level 836: First + + Mixed level.
- Level 846: First + + Mixed level.
- Level 848: First + + Mixed level.
- Level 851: First + + Mixed level.
- Level 856: First + Mixed level.
- Level 858: First + Mixed level.
- Level 861: First + Mixed level.
- Level 863: First + Mixed level.
- Level 866: First + + Mixed level.
|Combination||First Appearance||# of Levels|
|+ +||Level 836||2|
|+ +||Level 846|
|+ +||Level 848|
|+ +||Level 851|
Fan Crush Saga
Mixed levels are introduced at Level 301, after which they are very common.
Unfair Candy Crush Saga
The first mixed level is level 79, and after this, these levels are incredibly common, being the second most abundant level type behind jelly. There's at least two or three mixed levels since their debut. The first three mixed levels (79, 80, 81) are all combos that exist/used to exist in CCS (respectively jelly+ingredient, jelly+order and jelly+timed). It's also an extremely difficult type.
Mixed levels, before Level 600, are always limited to two types. In Level 600 is introduced a new type called triple mixed levels, which possess three level types at once (Level 600 is jelly+ingredient+timed). Like regular mixed levels, they are very common, especially in Episode 41 where there are 5 mixed levels of both types for a total of 10. This is also the final level type introduced in UCCS, bringing the total to 15.
Combos can be made using every other level type, even moves levels (moves+timed). However, there are some combos that are impossible to create, such as timed+unscore, due to it being too easy to complete.
The first mixed level in ECCCS is Level 301. The possible combinations are yet to be known, as this level type doesn't exist in ECCCS yet.
To win a mixed level, the player must complete all the objectives from every individual level type included in that level.
When all the objectives have been completed, a striped candy is made for every move remaining (except for mixed levels with anti-order objective, in which all the moves must be used, or mixed levels with time instead of moves, in which the level will not end before the time is up), giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of the striped candies activate themselves. In some fanons like CCES, the entire time need not be used for Mixed levels with time.