Nougat Night is the 81st episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 1196 to 1210. It is preceded by Truffle Theater and succeeded by Eclair Empire. This episode was released on May 23rd, 2016.
- Mixed levels (Level 1196)
- Similar to the original game, except there are more combinations and not just Jelly + Ingredients.
- Jelly + Ingredients mixed levels (Level 1196)
- Jelly + Candy Order mixed levels (Level 1197)
- Jelly + Chocolate mixed levels (Level 1198)
- Ingredients + Candy Order mixed levels (Level 1200)
- Jelly + Ingredients + Candy Order mixed levels (Level 1201)
- Evil Spawner that spawns Bubblegum Sticker (Level 1205)
- Ice order (Level 1206)
- This episode has alliteration.
- There are no chocolate levels per say in this episode however there are jelly + chocolate mixed levels (Levels 1198 and 1208).
- Mixed levels were introduced only 60 levels after the previous level type (Anti-Order levels), introduced in Level 1136, which is quite unusual since the gap between the introduction of new level types is usually longer.
- This is also the first episode not to have any anti-order levels since they were introduced in Relaxing Resort.
- Five level type combinations of mixed levels were introduced in this episode, and there are 2 levels of each combination in this episode.
- If you count mixed level combinations separately, in this episode there are 9 jelly levels (1 regular, 8 mixed), 7 ingredients levels (1 regular, 6 mixed), 7 candy order levels (1 regular, 6 mixed), 2 chocolate levels (0 regular, 2 mixed), plus one timed level and one energy level.
- Unlike the original game, the icon for Mixed levels is only one color (dark blue) instead of two colors (half blue and the other half pink).
- There are four mixed levels in a row in this episode (Levels 1207 to 1210).
- Energy levels return after 5 episodes absent.
- This episode breaks the trend of not having wafer locks or energy levels.
- This episode was released in Courtemanche437's birthday.
- This is the last episode to be released in May, 2016.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.