Popcorn Park is the 49th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 716 to 730. It is preceded by Butter Bank and succeeded by Donut Desert. This episode was released on April 29th, 2015.
- Safety Square (Level 716)
- It acts almost like a normal square, except that chocolate and bubblegum cannot spread over it, toffee tornadoes will never target it and the only blockers that can be generated when a mystery candy is open in it are licorice swirls and candy bombs. It's similar to the conveyor belt in relation to that, except it doesn't move like the conveyor belt does.
- Mystery Candy in Sugar Chest (Level 718)
- Ingredient in Sugar Chest (Level 719)
- This episode has alliteration.
- Even though this episode is named "Popcorn Park", popcorn isn't introduced in this episode, but in Croissant Chateau, 2 episodes later.
- This is the first episode to have 8 level types.
- Level 726 breaks the trend of levels ending in "26" being candy order levels, since it is a jelly level. Levels 26, 126, 226, 326, 426, 526, and 626 are all candy order levels.
- Ingredients levels return after being absent for 3 episodes.
- There are no conveyor belts, chameleon candies, bubblegum, or regular icing in this episode.
- This episode breaks the trend of having light yellow font in its banner since Strawberry Sea.
- This is the last episode to be released in April, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.