Pumpkin Palace is the 63rd episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 926 to 940. It is preceded by Glazed Grotto and succeeded by Marmalade Mansion. This episode was released on October 28th, 2015.
- Nothing new is introduced.
- This episode has alliteration.
- There are no color filters, licorice links, or safety squares in this episode.
- This episode was originally going to be named "Peanut Paradise", but when it was decided that it would be Halloween-themed, due to the release being near Halloween, the name changed to a completely different name. However, the new episode name begins with the letter "P" too.
- This is the second holiday-themed episode (Halloween-themed, in this case). The first one was Enjoyable Easter (Easter-themed), 19 episodes prior.
- A lot of levels in this episode are shaped like Halloween-related stuff. Level 926 is shaped like a pumpkin and the initial colors are always orange and green, resembling a pumpkin, Level 929 is shaped like a ghost, the chocolate in Level 930 is somewhat shaped like a spider, Level 932 is shaped like a castle, and Level 935 is shaped like a cobweb.
- All levels in this episode (except Level 937) have colors different than usual (e.g. excluding yellow candies instead of orange candies in Level 931). Additionaly, for most 4-color and 5-color levels in this episode, the colors are the same as in the original game (blue, green, orange, purple, and red in 5-color levels and blue, green, orange, and purple in 4-color levels).
- This episode breaks the trend of not having ice levels as there is one in this episode and it's the first one since Neat Nursery (6 episodes ago) to have this level type.
- This episode has only one 6-color level (Level 937) and there are no levels with more than 6 colors.
- This episode was released in the same day as toffee tornadoes were removed from the original game. Differently than in the original game, toffee tornadoes were not removed from this game and this episode has two levels with them (Levels 931 and 936).
- This is the last episode to be released in October, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.