|File:LZCCS E41 Map.png|
|New features||See "New things"
New cannon combinations are added.
|Difficulty||Extremely Hard - Nearly Impossible|
|Fence Farm||Swirly Steppes|
Sugary School is the 41st episode in LucZha's Candy Crush Saga and the fifth episode of World 7. It contains levels 601-615. This episode was released on , and it is preceded by Fence Farm and is succeeded by Swirly Steppes.
- Tiffi's first period class was history class. The teacher shows the class a video of different creation stories of the ancient world, and the level appears as the teacher is lecturing about the Chinese creation story and the legend of Yin and Yang.
- Soon, they are actually being warped back time to meet ancient peoples in person. The level shows as they are going through the Portal of Time into the ancient lands.
- A witch in China appears. He requests certain sweets to make a cauldron mix as a classic for the Spring Festival, just like regular candy orders, but her requests are weird! Instead of requesting a regular candy collection by quantity, he gives Tiffi a recipe that requests striped candies (60), but percentage amounts of other regular candies. The witch tells her, "Besides the sixty stripes, I need at least 150 candies. You can get more, as long as you balance the percentages given on the recipe." Tiffi is assisted by her math teacher, but is still confused. This becomes the foundation of the new way of collecting orders in this level.
- Second period: Science class, back in the present day. The warm-up: Talk about how frogs, ladybugs, and butterflies were ever to live on Earth, and how they got so far apart. The level board then shows a butterfly.
- Science class continued: The class takes a field trip to an active volcanic dig site. When they arrive, they notice the lava is spreading as fast and fluidly as the Chocolate in the actual game. The level board then shows the erupting volcano.
- The conclusion of the science field trip: They go investigate a desert cactus, and yet another person is picking things from the cactus and has a recipe that is like the one that the Chinese witch had. With caution, Tiffi picks the berries and teardrops from the cactus.
- The school bus stops for some reason: the engine was malfunctioned with ingredients the teacher packed into the bus for lunch! The students must help the science teacher to get back to school in time for their next period by freeing the ingredients for the school bus to continue normally, but getting the ingredients out is tougher than many people think: the bus engine is very sturdy!
- The next period that Tiffi has to go to is English class. Journal writing is always at the beginning of the class, and Tiffi writed about a candy world with some metal boxes. The level board is shown as an illustration.
- Tiffi writes in descriptive writing about fixing the sewer system. The sewer manager has a special recipe to make his pipes. Tiffi inside the level arrives to help the sewer manager and get writing ideas.
- In her writing, Tiffi writes about how the Center for Chaos Containment might react to an earthquakes in the sewers caused by workers, hence the candy combinations in this level.
- Another day at the sewer system. Tiffi works at the sewers to find clogged-up pipes, and attempts to fix them. The path of the water is shown in the ingredient path of this level.
- Next period features the nationally-renowned Advanced Orchestra. Tuning Tiffi's cello has been a big deal of work today. Help Tiffi fix and re-tune his instrument by playing the level to see what's wrong.
- The teacher tells the string instrument players that they all have to contribute at a different weight due to the size of their sections. Tiffi seems alarmed when the teacher told her cello section to play louder and the violins to play softer. The teacher also doesn't want any section or individual player to stand out as well.
- The orchestra is being seated for a dress rehearsal. The teacher promptly tells them their seating to take attendance. Tiffi is at the front seat, but her chair is a mess that she can't play her cello with her seat in that uncomfortable of a state. With the help of her teacher, Tiffi cleans up all the chairs in the music room.
- After all classes have been attended for the day. Tiffi discovered that the Bubblegum Troll had gotten revenge when she was playing in the Advanced Orchestra class. He had put many weird sticky things in her backpack that Tiffi even has a hard time leaving school that day!
- After the chocolate has been disposed of, Tiffi is able to successfully leave school, hoping for a good weekend. When she returns home, her parents greeted her, but she refused the invitation and did her homework. At dinner that night, Tiffi told her parents about her great adventure at the Sugary School. A tornado appears in the background as she goes to sleep, possibly a hint for her next adventure.
New cannon combinations are added:
- Mystery candy + chameleon candy at level 614.
Board flow appeared in timed levels for the first time in level 611, before it was reverted to its unreleased version.
Candy order levels have candy orders shown as a percentage of certain colors out of a total number of candies are presented to the player for the first time in level 603
Metal boxes appear for the first time in level 608.
This episode marks the first time the episode story forms an arc after every level, as there is a cutscene every time the player starts the level. This is probably to contemplate with the episode's difficulty.
Sugary School is an extremely hard - nearly impossible episode, with a mean of 6,93. It contains five hard levels: 601, 603, 606, 609, and 610, three very hard levels, 602, 607, and 608, four extremely hard levels, 604, 605, 611, and 615, one nearly impossible level: 612, and one variable level: 614. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Fence Farm.
|The easiest level:
|The hardest level: |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|[[Level 601]]||[[Level 604]]||[[Level 612]]|
|Difficulty||Level||Type||Moves/Time||Target score||Requirements||Candy colors||Notes|
|Hard||601||: 50 000 pts||: 2 : 3||5||There is a glitch in this level that causes random entities to disappear|
|Very Hard||602||: 62 000 pts||: 31||3||This level once had a jelly under a chocolate spawner rendering it impossible|
|Hard||603||: 75 000 pts||: 38 : 52
: 60 : 60
NOTE: The player must precisely collect the certain amount of these candies. However, 39 red, 54 green, 60 orange acceptable, but the order can't be overcollected (except by cascade)
|5||First Candy Order level with percentage-based goals
These will be translated to actual amounts, but results must be precise by at most 5 candies over the requirements
|Extremely Hard||604||: 40 000 pts||: 2 : 2||4||Was one of the hardest ingredients levels in the game despite having four candy colors before it was nerfed to have 60 moves|
|Extremely Hard||605||: 125 000 pts||: 16 : 34||5||This was a 4 colored level before a huge buff|
|Hard||606||: 15 000 pts||: 80% : 20%
(Minimum 100 candies)
Mystery Egg: 25
|4||This level's board is similar to the original level 1525|
|Very Hard||607||: 60 000 pts||: 3 : 3||3||This was one of the hardest 3 colored levels in the game until it was nerfed|
|Very Hard||608||: 100 000 pts||: 65||5||Metal boxes officially appear for the first time in this level|
|Hard||609||: 70 000 pts||: 25% : 75%
(Min. 150 candies)
|4||First coexistence of percentage-based candy orders and special candy combination orders (CB+Striped)|
|Hard||610||: 1 000 000 pts||5||The first level with all wrapped candy combinations required|
|Extremely Hard||611||: 40 000 pts||: 2 : 2||5||Similar to the unreleased version of level 1424 in the original game|
|Nearly Impossible||612||: 100 000 pts||: 18 : 40||4||Former hardest level in the game|
|Somewhat Hard||613||: 120 000 pts||: 25% : 50%
(Min. 90 candies)
|3||Similar to the original level 2703|
|Variable||614||: 120 000 pts||: 52||2||The only level in this episode with fewer than 35 moves|
|Extremely Hard||615||: 125 000 pts||: 67||5||Was the hardest five-color level until its succession by later levels|