If your fanon uses Toffee Tornado, you can describe it here
Toffee Tornado is a blocker in some fanons and previously a blocker in original Candy Crush.
|Fanon||First appearance||Final appearance||Number of levels|
- They cannot be destroyed by any action in the game.
- They can crush the entire icings in one go.
- They can crush one layer of jelly.
- They move every move.
- Candies hit by them are not counted as an order.
- They move after two moves.
- They can be removed permanently by special candies.
- When a toffee tornado lands on a tile where there is already a blocker, it can actually break that blocker or take a layer off, but also keep that blocker (if not totally destroyed) immune to other effects until it leaves.
- They can crush one layer of jelly and cream.
- This makes cream levels more difficult.
- Candies hit by them are counted as an order in candy order levels and sugar candy level.
- Frozen candies can also freeze toffee tornadoes.
- If it lands on a special candy, activates it.
- Toffee tornadoes can go through marmalade and licorice lock. If one lands on a special candy covered by blockers, the special candy will be set off.
- They move every 1 move and don't leave any cracks.
- They can be removed permanently by special candies or a cake bomb explosion.
- When a toffee tornado lands on a blocker, it breaks that blocker completely. However, it will not land on a cake bomb, jelly cake, popcorn, metal box or various spawners.
- It can crush one layer of jelly.
- Candies hit are counted as part of an order but also as part of anti-order.
- They let the milk flow in coconut levels.
- If they land on a special candy they activate it.
- They move at every move, sometimes at every two moves. The crack lasts for one move.
- They can't be removed by any way except by colouring candy+colour bomb combination. Even then, they come back after 5 moves.
- If it lands on a blocker, it will take off a layer (except chocolates, chocolate spawners and magic mixers, in which they do not deal any damage to them. However, they will not spread/work when the twister is on them).
- If it lands on a one-layered encasing blocker (except sugar chests) and said blocker contains a special candy, it will activate immediately.
- It cannot crush jelly, frosting or activate/deactivate coloured jelly. However, it can spread jam.
- Toffee tornadoes may not land on sugar chests.
- Candies hit by the tornado do not count as an order.
- If the tornado lands on an ingredient or ingredient wall, it will destroy it.
- If the twister lands on a bobber, the bobber will create a fish, but it can't be hit until the tornado flies away.
- If it lands on a candy frog, the frog can't be fed until it moves away.
- They can land on conveyor belts, however they can't go though portals or leave a crack when there.
- If a tornado is under a lock or is tangled by bubblegum, it will be unable to move unless freed. If a tornado is in marmalade, it will break free after 3 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.