Tricky Twister is a blocker in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- They move after every move and leave a crack for 1 move.
- They can't be removed.
- When a tricky twister lands on a tile where there is already a blocker, it can actually break that blocker or take a layer off, but also keep that blocker (if not totally destroyed) immune to other effects until it leaves.
- If it lands in white chocolate, crushes one layer.
- They avoid the detonators, cake bombs and toffee tornadoes.
- They can not crush jelly, but if cream.
- Candies hit by them are not counted as an order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.