Hi, I'm Bp101697, you can call me Bp. I'm the old staff in Angry Birds Wiki. In this wiki, I created fanon named "Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge" or CCR.
Dreamworld: 730 (which is more than real DW levels) (cancelled)
Insaneworld: 300 (phase 1) and 200 (phase 2)
Of the 1700 levels, there are...
652 New -->
- 35 moves
- 100 red candies
682 New -->
- 35 moves
- 150 red candies, 150 green candies, and 150 purple candies
1416 New -->
- 50 moves
- 4 colors
I decide to make insaneworld. This world contains 300 mind-blowing levels. If you dare, try to beat this.
Note: There will have the second phase that will contains levels 301-500 as season 4 and season 5.
Moves Limit Control
In original, if all levels have fewer than 35 moves, in CCR, this episode cannot have any levels with fewer than 35 moves (35+) except episode 137, which has all levels with 50+ moves instead.
List of Episodes
- Festive Forest and Whipped Wonderland (35+)
- Divine Diner and Rambunctious Restaurant (35+, 4 colors for all levels, and striped/wrapped cannons must be existed in all levels, even if there are 35+ moves levels in original)
- Candy Canyon and Choco Canyon (30+)
- Cavity Cave and Chocolicious Caves (50+, no six-colored levels)
- Custard Coast and Brûlée Beach (35+, six-colored levels are not allowed, even if there are 35+ moves levels in original)
- Luscious Lane and Praline Pairie (50+, six-colored levels are not allowed)
- Research Reef and Underwater Academy (35+)
- Chilly Chimneys and Sweet Snowfalls (35+)
- Swirly Steppes and Tasty Tornado (35+, no six-colored levels)
- Marzipan Meadow and Apricot Arch (35+)
- Watermelon Waves and Melon Meadow (35+)
- Wafer Waterfall and Cookie Cascades (35+, no six-colored levels, at least three two-colored levels, at least one two-colored ingredients levels, and having at least five non-mixed ingredients levels)
|0.01 - 1.99||Very Easy|
|2.00 - 2.24||Very Easy - Easy|
|2.25 - 2.74||Easy|
|2.75 - 2.99||Easy - Somewhat Easy|
|3.00 - 3.49||Somewhat Easy|
|3.50 - 3.74||Somewhat Easy - Medium|
|3.75 - 3.99||Medium|
|4.00 - 4.24||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
|4.25 - 4.49||Somewhat Hard|
|4.50 - 4.74||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
|4.75 - 4.99||Hard|
|5.00 - 5.24||Hard - Very Hard|
|5.25 - 5.49||Very Hard|
|5.50 - 5.99||Very Hard - Extremely Hard|
|6.00 - 6.99||Extremely Hard|
|7.00 and above||Nearly Impossible|
Episodes 10 and 15 of Insaneworld Plot
In insaneworld, all seasons except for season 1 have one "Boss Episode" at the very last in each season. Episode 10 (Season 2) is named "Mysterious Mountain" and episode 15 is named "Supreme Strike." Those episodes are generally much harder than others. All levels will have up to 30 moves on both episodes.
There are 20 levels in this episode. There are four sections. Section one is the easiest because it is just warming up. This contains levels 181-184. Second is the harder one, containing levels 185-192. Third is a bit easier than second section, containing levels 193-195. The last five levels are in section four. Those are super difficult.
There are 20 levels as well as other ones. There are six sections. Section one contains levels 281-282, which is the easiest part in this episode. Second contains levels 283-285. This is the harder section. Third section contains levels 286-289. This is much harder than first two sections. The fourth one, 290-293, is the highlight. This section is super hard and is almost impossible to beat without boosters! The fifth is much easier than the previous, containing levels 294 and 295. The five last levels are conclusion of insaneworld, which are also super difficult. Beating level 300 to earn five of each boosters and 100 gold bars.