- Link to my fanon: Candycrush071's Candy Crush
I plan to make 1465 levels (98 episodes), but it might change to more or less than that.
- Episodes made: 96/98
- Levels made: 1435/1465
- Link to my fanon: Candycrush071's Candy Crush (Insaneworld)
There are 160 levels (11 episodes), and Insaneworld has already ended.
- Episodes made: 11/11
- Levels made: 160/160
- Mean: [1×N(VE) + 2×N(E) + 3×N(SE) + 4×N(M) + 5×N(SH) + 6×N(H) + 7×N(VH) + 8×N(IH)] ÷ (E - V)
- N(difficulty): number of levels with that difficulty (not including impossible or variable levels)
- E: number of levels in the episode (10 or 15)
- V: number of levels with variable difficulty (most of the time it's zero)
- Episode difficulty:
- Very easy: Mean from 1.00 to 2.49
- Easy: Mean from 2.50 to 2.99
- Somewhat easy: Mean from 3.00 to 3.49
- Medium: Mean from 3.50 to 3.99
- Somewhat hard: Mean from 4.00 to 4.49
- Hard: Mean from 4.50 to 4.99
- Very hard: Mean from 5.00 to 5.49
- Insanely hard: Mean from 5.50 to 8.00
- Impossible: If there is at least one impossible level in the episode
- Variable: If all levels in the episode are variable (unlikely to happen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.