The waffle is a blocker in some fanons and a blocker which was released in the real game.
- In Candy Crush Sugar Saga, this blocker appears for the first time (up to 3 layers) in level 736 (the 50th episode of this fanon). Four, five and six layered waffles are introduced in the following two episodes.
- Waffles are introduced in Level 1466, in the 97th episode.
- The waffle is very similar to multilayered icing (even having up to 5 layers), except it is movable, like a multilayered licorice swirl that doesn't block special candies.
- Also, the waffle can't be cleared by destroying an adjacent special candy with a color bomb, unlike icing.
- Like candy bombs, waffles can get "eaten" by chocolate.
- Due to redesigns, this blocker unofficially appears in the real game in level 476. It officially appears in level 3501.
- Some fanons have waffles up to six layers. However, the real game has up to 5 layers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.