The waffle is a blocker in some fanons and a blocker which was released in the real game.
- Waffles are introduced in Level 1466, in the 97th episode.
- Waffles are introduced in Level 346, in Tart Terrain. They come with a maximum of five layers like in the real game, hence six-layered waffles don't exist. Their candy cannon, introduced six levels later, dispenses three-layered waffles only, once again like the real game.
- Waffles cannot be eaten by chocolate in UCCS.
- Waffles are introduced in Level 10, in Fence Farm. Their candy cannon, introduced seven levels earlier, dispenses all five layers of waffles.
- Some waffles with more layers may be introduced later.
Waffle is introduced in Level 1536. They are similar to multilayered licorice swirls that aren't resistant to special candies. They are also completely detroyed with cake bomb or toffee tornado. They can also be spawned by candy cannons, but only three-layered form.
- The waffle is very similar to multilayered icing (even having up to 5 layers), except it is movable, like a multilayered licorice swirl that doesn't block special candies.
- Also, the waffle can't be cleared by destroying an adjacent special candy with a color bomb, unlike icing.
- Like candy bombs, waffles can get "eaten" by chocolate.
- Due to redesigns, this blocker unofficially appears in the real game in level 476. It officially appears in level 3501.
- Some fanons have waffles up to six layers. However, the real game has up to 5 layers.