White candy () is a candy color present in Candy Crush Sugar Saga. It is its own candy color. The first level featuring white candies in Candy Crush Sugar Saga is level 706.
White candies have special properties like dark purple candy.
Candy Crush Sugar Saga
- Spawn like any normal candy.
- Every candy destroyed, one jelly fish per will spawn and will attack something;
- When a regular match is made with , 3 jelly fish (white) will target things.
- When a striped candy match is made with , four striped jelly fish swim and every candy they land on is turned into a striped candy, and activate themselves.
- When a wrapped candy match is made with , five or six wrapped fish swim and every candy they land on is turned into a wrapped candy and activate themselves.
- When a color bomb match is made with , five dotted jelly fish swim. If it lands on a candy, the candy it eats will turn into a jelly fish, then those activate and act normally from there. This match can create up to 20 jelly fish.
- When are matched with a , every white candy will turn into jelly fish and attack things.
Candy Crush Earth Saga
- When white candies are matched, they give 1.5x more points than usual. They appear late in the game.
- This is a normal candy, but it can be considered as a special candy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.